Your Marriage & Funeral Celebrant is
Remi Messenger of Docklands, South Melbourne and Port Melbourne.
I am Located at:
Docklands Vic 3008
And my contact details are:
Mo: 0422 629 905; Em: email@example.com
My Qualifications are:
Graduate Diploma of Celebrancy
For my Celebrancy qualification I was Trained by:
International College of Celebrancy
My Associations are:
ICC Alumni and Friends
I Provide the Following Ceremonies:
Reaffirmation of Vows
Significant Life Events
Hi! I'm Remi Barclay Messenger I have a Graduate Diploma from the International College of Celebrancy. I hold to the celebrant ideal of committing myself to the pursuit of excellence in every ceremony - with full planning, control and choice being the prerogative of my clients.
I am available for all kinds of ceremonies including Weddings, Namings, Funerals, Memorials and Rites of Passage for various life transitions.
My Core principles of Best Practice for All Ceremonies - To my clients -
1. Tell me your story - every human being has a story and our ceremonies are meant to reflect the personal.
2. I will listen to what you want
3. I will guide you to the depth and breadth of a ceremony appropriate to your needs and desires
4. I will respect the cultural community of your life while protecting the dignity of the ceremony's intention
5. I will help you include family and friends
6. I will carefully complete the legal procedures for your marriage and be sensitive to the requirements' impact on you
7. I will work as a team member with all other professionals you have involved in your ceremony while I see my role finally as the leader in creating the atmosphere and structure of the ceremony
8. I will use my skills of writing, editing, resource gathering, speaking, arranging and guiding all the elements together on the day ,
9. We will consult, rehearse and prepare until you are confident and ready.
10. I will support you and other participants during the ceremony to be able to engage fully in the experience of the day
11. We will dialogue afterwards if you choose.
I am delighted to officiate at same-sex marriage ceremonies (i.e. gay weddings).
She has designed and facilitated workshops and performances for a wide range of schools and institutions including Omega Institute, Columbia University Teachers College, Rutgers University, Saint Barnabas Medical Center (Livingston, NJ), Arena Stage (Washington, D.C.) and Actors Conservatory Theatre (San Francisco).
She has designed arts events to serve a range of objectives for individuals and organizations. She was trustee and non-governmental organization representative to the United Nations for an international ecumenical organization called The Temple of Understanding, whose mission is to create dialogue among world religions.
She was elected to Leadership New Jersey, and has served as consultant to numerous places, including New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Alliance for Arts Education, New Jersey Department of Education and For Love of Children in Washington, D.C.
In 2001 she taught "Creative Arts in the Healing Professions" at New York University and was a practicing Drama Therapist for Saint Barnabas Behavioral Health.
Her presence, voice, sense of humor and experience at orchestrating ritual bring rich and sensitive skills to her Celebrant work.
Weddings within a radius of 20 kilometres of Melbourne $890.00 (Includes GST)
Funerals (which include full assistance in planning the music and readings) and a personally prepared and fully checked biography/ eulogy at $95 per hour. Usual time spent 10-20 hours.
Namings - $540 (includes GST) Other Personal Ceremonies - are frequently time consuming - approximately $600 - $1000